France & England 2022
August 30 - September 12, 2022
France & England 2022
August 30 - September 12
We explore the best of Northern France, especially the ‘City of Lights’, Paris, along with visits to the somber WWII sites in Normandy, inspiring Mont St. Michel and the castles of Loire Valley before moving on to the best of Southern England: London, Windsor Castle and Stonehenge.
- 13 nights in 3-star accommodations
- 15 meals: Breakfast (13), Dinner (2)
- Services of a deaf Tour Leader on call 24 hours daily.
- Services of local deaf and/or hearing guides.
- All transportation expenses, including airport transfers.
- All admission fees for attractions and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Most tips, except for your Tour Leader.
- Informative travel preparation packet.
- Pre-tour and/or post-tour itinerary consultation.
- $100 discount per person on your next regular tour.
- International and/or domestic airfares.
- All other meals NOT mentioned in the itinerary and personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any COVID-19 related tests.
Per person, double occupancy.
SEE ICONIC SIGHTS
Rich with history and civilization, both countries offer plenty of iconic places to see! Eiffel Tower, Buckingham Palace, Stonehenge, Louvre, Versailles and more!
WALK INTO HISTORY
More than 2000 years of civilizations happened in these two countries, bringing a wealth of history to navigate and understand its influences to the world.
CONNECT WITH LOCALS
How cool is it when you will meet around 10 local Deaf guides during this tour in both countries? Meet, learn and chat with them to get the best immersive experience!
SAMPLE FOOD & DRINKS
Dining experience in England and France is two worlds apart. From pub dishes with a pint of British ale to fine dining with a glass of Bordeaux wine, this can't get any better!
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS
DAY 1 - 4
DAY 1 - Arrive in Paris and meet your tour guide(s). Transfer to hotel. Rest and recover. Sleep in Paris for 4 nights.
DAY 2 - Visit the Ile de la Citè, including Notre Dame and Sainte-Chapelle. Explore historic Montmartre and go up to see the Sacre-Coeur church with awesome views of Paris at sundown.
DAY 3 - Take a morning trip to Versailles to visit the glorious chateaux of 1700s French royalty with a deaf local guide. Return to Paris for dinner before going up the Eiffel Tower at sundown.
DAY 4 - Visit the world-famous Louvre museum, the Tuileries Gardens, and Abbe de l’Epee’s cenotaph at a church before heading to the historic St. Jacques deaf school for the rest of the afternoon.
DAY 5 - 8
DAY 5 - Drive in our private vans to Normandy, stopping by medieval town, Rouen, to see Joan of Arc's monument and church. Time permitting, see the fascinating Bayuex Tapestry. Sleep in Bayeux for 2 nights.
DAY 6 - See D-Day sights: Starting with the museum in Arromanches, followed by the Longues-sur-Mer gun battery, Normandy American Cemetery, Pointe du Hoc Ranger Monument and Omaha Beach.
DAY 7 - We transfer from Normandy to the Loire, stopping by to see Mont St. Michel, one of France’s most striking sights, a soaring monastery complex on an island. Arrival in Amboise region in the late afternoon. Overnight in Loire Valley.
DAY 8 - Enjoy a relaxing day of visiting one of many important chateaux in this region, Chenonceau and Chambord. Return to Paris and have a mini ‘farewell’ dinner to bid ‘adieu’ to France! Overnight inParis near train station.
DAY 9 - 12
DAY 9 - Take morning train to London via the Chunnel, and transfer to our hotel. Walk over to visit the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. Have welcome dinner nearby before a good night’s sleep. Sleep in London for 5 nights.
DAY 10 - Get a rare peek inside the Buckingham Palace. Have lunch before visiting the world-famous British Museum. Late afternoon to shop in Covent Garden, Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus area.
DAY 11 - Get oriented by walking through the heart of the city, including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Whitehall, 10 Downing St, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, etc.
DAY 12 - A day trip via a river cruise to visit the quaint Greenwich town and see the Royal Observatory, historical ship, Cutty Sark, time-tested Greenwich Market and more.
DAY 13 - 14
- DAY 13 - Take a day trip out of London to see the most important sights of the area, including the royal family's Windsor Castle and the mystical ruins of Stonehenge. Return to London and have a farewell group dinner.
- DAY 14 - Head to Heathrow Airport for your departure back to your home or next destination.